Welcome to our Canvas Support Page for faculty and classified professionals! Here you can find information on common questions you may have about Canvas.What browser and computer specifications should I have to run Canvas?
Canvas training options are available to become familiar with the basic functions of the system.
- Contact the Distance Education (D.E.) Department to schedule live Canvas training.
- Open Labs are available to ask specific Canvas "How-To" questions (see details below).
- @ONE Introduction to Teaching with Canvas (Free)
Logging Into Canvas
Below is a video on how to log into Canvas.
Developer Canvas Guides
|Canvas Chat||Collaborations||Course Analytics|
|Course HomePage||Course Settings||Discussions|
You can email use at email@example.com for assistance.
Canvas Live Support
Below is information on how to get live support for Canvas.
Canvas Live Chat - Faculty/Classified Professionals
Phone Support: 424-213-6007
Canvas Open Labs:
You can join our Canvas virtual support room or request an appointment. Contact us
for Zoom Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Canvas OpenLab is open:
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday | 10 am to 11 am
- Wednesday, Thursday | 2 pm to 3 pm