APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Compton College is now accepting applications online for the following terms:
Summer 2022, Fall 2022
This online application process is mandatory for new or returning students.
New students are required to complete all the Steps to Enrollment prior to registering for classes at Compton College.
Important Application Information:
- In order to submit an online application, you must have an active email address.
- It is important to REQUEST official transcripts from previous colleges attended. Please have transcripts sent to the Admissions and Records Office. Compton College does not accept transcripts issued to students or other second parties. All transcripts MUST be sent directly from the other colleges or universities to the Compton College Admissions & Records Office. In most cases, a high school transcript is not needed.
- All prerequisites must be cleared by a counselor. For more information on prerequisite clearances, click here or contact the Counseling department.
- Address: Compton College, Admissions & Records Office, 1111 E. Artesia Boulevard, Compton, CA 90221
- Telephone: 310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Information:
Within one to two business days (weekends and holidays excluded), after submitting your application, the Admissions & Records Office will process your application and send an email to you with information and your Compton College Student ID Number. You will need this ID number to proceed through the steps to enrollment.
(Semesters & Sessions)
|Term Dates||Apply Online
|Spring 2022||February 12 - June 10, 2022||September 1, 2021||Click here to view the current schedule|
|Summer 2022||June 20 - August 11, 2022||October 1, 2021||Click here to view the current schedule|
|Fall 2022||August 20 - December 9, 2022||October 1, 2021||
Click here to view the current schedule
Students applying for the programs listed below may have additional admissions requirements. Click on the following program links for more information:
- High School Students: High school students planning to enroll concurrently for classes should apply and submit all required documents before the semester begins.
- Nursing Program - Entrance Requirements
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
All student fees must be paid in full by the deadline posted in the class schedule or students will be dropped from all classes.