Compton College shares reciprocal borrowing with El Camino College and CSU Dominguez
Hills to offer students and faculty a greater breadth of resources for academic research.
Present your current Compton College ID card at these libraries to start borrowing
For more information on reciprocal borrowing or research help:
Ask a Librarian
Borrowing privileges are subject to each lending institution's policies. Please visit their websites or contact them directly for more information on these policies and setting up a library account.
El Camino College
16007 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, CA. 90506
- Checkout Limit: 14 books (excludes Reserves and database access)
- Loan Period: 3 weeks
- Renewals: 3
Purchase a $3 daily permit from any parking permit machine.
CSU Dominguez Hills
1000 E. Victoria St.
Carson, CA. 90747
- Checkout Limit: 10 books (excludes Reserves and database access)
- Loan Period: 28 days
- Renewals: 3
Purchase a $8 daily permit from any parking permit machine.
College & University Libraries
- CSU Los Angeles Library (Catalog)
- CSU Long Beach Library (Catalog)
- Long Beach City College Library (Catalog)
- Los Angeles City College District Libraries (Catalog) - includes LA City College, Southwest College, Harbor College
- Charles Drew University Health Sciences Library (Catalog)
- County of Los Angeles Public Library (Catalog) - includes Compton, Gardena, Carson, Lynwood, Paramount
- Los Angeles Public Library(Catalog)
- Long Beach Public Library (Catalog)