Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times when
indoors and in the presence of others, except when actively eating or drinking, preferably
- Students, please refer to the Student Entry to Campus Protocol for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Protocol for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
Information for Faculty, Classified Staff and Students
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases at Compton College (webpage retired in Spring 2023)
Compton College Students
Current National, State and Local Orders and Guidelines:
New Online Positive COVID-19 Case Reporting System
The "COVID-19 Positive Follow-Up Questionnaire" is available via the MyCompton portal and inlcudes questions necessary to determine
quarantine and isolation guidelines and assist with contact tracing.
COVID-19 Testing Information and Resources
- St. John's Student Health Center (at Compton College) - For Employees and Current Students Only
- Los Angeles County Residents
- Orange County Residents
- City of Long Beach Residents
St. John's Community Health is providing COVID-19 vaccines using our on-campus health
center as a vaccination pod. The COVID-19 vaccine is FREE to all eligible persons
(Visit the LADPH website for more info.)
Currently Enrolled Students: Make an appointment for a free COVID-19 vaccine by calling 877-612-8299.
Community Members may call 1-866-980-0870 to register for an appointment.