Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times when
indoors and in the presence of others, except when actively eating or drinking, preferably
- Students, please refer to the Student Entry to Campus Protocol for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Protocol for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
Information for Faculty, Classified Staff and Students
Compton College Students
Current National, State and Local Orders and Guidelines:
New Online Positive COVID-19 Case Reporting System
The "COVID-19 Positive Follow-Up Questionnaire" is available via the MyCompton portal and inlcudes questions necessary to determine
quarantine and isolation guidelines and assist with contact tracing.
COVID-19 Testing Information and Resources
- St. John's Student Health Center (at Compton College) - For Employees and Current Students Only
- Los Angeles County Residents
- Orange County Residents
- City of Long Beach Residents
St. John's Community Health is providing COVID-19 vaccines using our on-campus health
center as a vaccination pod. The COVID-19 vaccine is FREE to all eligible persons
(Visit the LADPH website for more info.)
Currently Enrolled Students: Make an appointment for a free COVID-19 vaccine by calling 877-612-8299.
Community Members may call 1-866-980-0870 to register for an appointment.