ADN Program Verification of Eligibility Appointments
Each fall and spring semester Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program applicants
who have completed all prerequisite courses and submitted all official transcripts
to the Office of Admissions and Records must meet with a Nursing Counselor for a Nursing Verification of Eligibility Appointment.
Once the Counseling Department verifies eligibility, the applicant receives an application
via email to apply for the ADN Program.
The ADN Verification Appointment cycle begins March 4 - 22, 2024 for fall 2024 enrollment. The transcript deadline is March, 1, 2024.
To begin the ADN Program application process, follow the instructions below:
- All applicants must have a Compton College student ID# and Compton College email address. Visit CCCApply (OpenCCC) if you do not have a Compton College ID and email address. Note: It may take up to 72 hours to receive your Compton College ID# and email address.
- Ensure that all official transcripts are submitted to Office of Admissions & Records. Verifications cannot be completed unless official transcripts have been received with A&R. The transcript deadline is March 1, 2024.
- Complete and submit the online Nursing Verification Appointment Request to receive your Verification of Eligibility appointment with a Nursing Counselor.
- Beginning February 5, 2024 you can submit a Nursing Verification Appointment Request.
- You will receive correspondence via your Compton College email within 7 business days.
Applicants who have all official transcripts on file with the Office of Admissions and Records will receive priority Verification of Eligibility Appointments. Verification of Eligibility Appointments will not be offered to applicants who are currently enrolled in ADN Program prerequisite courses.