APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Compton College is now accepting applications online for the following terms:
Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018
This online application process is mandatory for new or returning students. Students who are continuing from an immediately preceding semester or term need not apply.
- High school students concurrently enrolled in high school and Compton College must apply every term.
- If you are a prospective F-1 Visa student outside of the United States or an F-1 Visa student currently studying in the United States - DO NOT complete this application. You must contact the International Student Program directly by email: email@example.com or telephone: 310-660-3431.
- Prospective students are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Note: If you have submitted an online application to Compton College you do not need to submit another application to El Camino College. You are cleared to register for classes at both locations. If you are applying for financial aid, please contact the first campus where you applied.
Important Application Information:
- In order to submit an online application, you must have an active email address.
- It is important to REQUEST official transcripts from previous colleges attended. Please have transcripts sent to the address below, attention: Admissions and Records Office. El Camino College does not accept transcripts issued to students or other second parties. All transcripts MUST be sent directly from the other colleges or universities to El Camino College Admissions and Records Office. In most cases, a high school transcript is not needed.
- In order to clear a prerequisite, you will need to bring an unofficial transcript to the counseling office. For counseling information, please call 310-900-1600, ext. 2076.
- Address: Compton College, Admissions Office, 1111 E. Artesia Boulevard, Compton, CA 90221
- Telephone: 310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
- Email: COMAdmissions@elcamino.edu
- Website: www.compton.edu
New Student Information:
Within one to two business days (weekends and holidays excluded), after submitting your application, the Admissions Office will process your application and send an email to you with information and your El Camino College Student ID Number. You will need this ID number to proceed through the steps to enrollment.
(Semesters & Sessions)
|Term Dates||Apply Online
|Winter 2018||January 4, 2018 - February 6, 2018||July 5, 2017|
|Spring 2018||February 10, 2018 - June 8, 2018||July 5, 2017|
June 18, 2018 - August 9, 2018
6-week session: June 18 - July 26
8-week session: June 18 - August 9
|November 3, 2017||
(Not yet available)
|Fall 2018||August 25, 2018 - December 14, 2018||November 3, 2017||
(Not yet available)
Students applying for the programs listed below may have additional admissions requirements. Click on the following program links for more information:
- High School Students: High school students planning to enroll concurrently for classes should apply and submit all required documents before the semester begins.
- International Student Program: If you are a prospective F-1 Visa student outside of the United States or an F-1 Visa student currently studying in the United States - DO NOT complete this application.
- Nursing Program
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
All student fees must be paid in full at both El Camino College and Compton College by the deadline posted in the class schedule or students will be dropped from all classes at both locations.
Upon completion of your online application, you will receive an email from the Admissions & Records Office with your El Camino College student ID number. Please log into MyECC from www.compton.edu to set up your MyECC account, using your ECC student ID number.