APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Compton College is now accepting applications online for the following terms:
Summer 2019 and Fall 2019
This online application process is mandatory for new or returning students.
Registration process - FALL 2019
Click the corresponding link below to find out how to register at Compton College
for fall 2019.
Which type of student are you?
*If you submitted the Release Form online or in-person and have not received any communication from Compton College via your personal email (not @elcamino.edu), please visit the Admissions & Records Office in Building A.
- High school students concurrently enrolled in high school and Compton College must apply every term.
- If you are a prospective F-1 Visa student outside of the United States or an F-1 Visa student currently studying in the United States - DO NOT complete this application. You must contact the International Student Program directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 310-660-3431.
- Prospective students are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Important Application Information:
- In order to submit an online application, you must have an active email address.
- It is important to REQUEST official transcripts from previous colleges attended. Please have transcripts sent to the address below, attention: Admissions and Records Office. Compton College does not accept transcripts issued to students or other second parties. All transcripts MUST be sent directly from the other colleges or universities to the Compton College Admissions & Records Office. In most cases, a high school transcript is not needed.
- In order to clear a prerequisite, you will need to bring an unofficial transcript to the counseling office. For counseling information, please call 310-900-1600, ext. 2076.
- Address: Compton College, Admissions & Records Office, 1111 E. Artesia Boulevard, Compton, CA 90221
- Telephone: 310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
- Email: COMAdmissions@elcamino.edu
New Student Information:
Within one to two business days (weekends and holidays excluded), after submitting your application, the Admissions & Records Office will process your application and send an email to you with information and your Compton College Student ID Number. You will need this ID number to proceed through the steps to enrollment.
(Semesters & Sessions)
|Term Dates||Apply Online
|Summer 2019||June 17 - August 8, 2019
1st 6-week Session: June 17-July 25
2nd 6-week Session: July 1 - August 8
8-week Session: June 17 - August 8
|February 1, 2019||Click here to search the online class schedule|
|Fall 2019||August 24 - December 13, 2019||February 1, 2019||Not Available|
Students applying for the programs listed below may have additional admissions requirements. Click on the following program links for more information:
- High School Students: High school students planning to enroll concurrently for classes should apply and submit all required documents before the semester begins.
- International Student Program: If you are a prospective F-1 Visa student outside of the United States or an F-1 Visa student currently studying in the United States - DO NOT complete this application.
- Nursing Program
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
All student fees must be paid in full at both El Camino College and Compton College by the deadline posted in the class schedule or students will be dropped from all classes at both locations.