APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Compton College is now accepting applications online for the following terms:
Winter 2020, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020
This online application process is mandatory for new or returning students.
Important Application Information:
- In order to submit an online application, you must have an active email address.
- It is important to REQUEST official transcripts from previous colleges attended. Please have transcripts sent to the address below, attention: Admissions and Records Office. Compton College does not accept transcripts issued to students or other second parties. All transcripts MUST be sent directly from the other colleges or universities to the Compton College Admissions & Records Office. In most cases, a high school transcript is not needed.
- In order to clear a prerequisite, you will need to bring an unofficial transcript to the counseling office. For counseling information, please call 310-900-1600, ext. 2076.
- Address: Compton College, Admissions & Records Office, 1111 E. Artesia Boulevard, Compton, CA 90221
- Telephone: 310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Information:
Within one to two business days (weekends and holidays excluded), after submitting your application, the Admissions & Records Office will process your application and send an email to you with information and your Compton College Student ID Number. You will need this ID number to proceed through the steps to enrollment.
(Semesters & Sessions)
|Term Dates||Apply Online
|Winter 2020||January 6 - February 6, 2020||September 3, 2019||Click here to view the current schedule.|
|Spring 2020||February 12 - June 12, 2020||September 3, 2019||Click here to view the current schedule.|
June 22 - August 13, 2020
|November 19, 2019||Not Available|
|Fall 2020||August 24 - December 11, 2020||November 19, 2019||Not Available|
Students applying for the programs listed below may have additional admissions requirements. Click on the following program links for more information:
- High School Students: High school students planning to enroll concurrently for classes should apply and submit all required documents before the semester begins.
- Nursing Program
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
All student fees must be paid in full by the deadline posted in the class schedule or students will be dropped from all classes.