Official Name and History:
Compton College began issuing official transcripts Summer 2019; transferable courses
are effective Summer 2019.
Begins with Fall 2019 for Compton College; transferable coursework begins summer 2019
per curriculum migration agreement from El Camino College.Past Challenges & Updates:
- "Compton College" has been added to the Institution drop-down menu (9/15/20), effective
2019-2020. "Compton Community College" is also included in the Institution drop-down
menu for accessing transfer data prior to 2019-2020.
- Compton College Articulation Agreements are not yet available (internal or public site); resolved Sept. 2020. The Course-to Course Articulation copy from
El Camino College has been completed (Sept. 2020). University Articulation Officers
are now creating and publishing Compton College Major Articulation Agreements beginning
with either 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 (current year). There is no specific timeline for
completion; each university determines when articulation agreements are published.
- When 2019-2020 or later is selected and no articulation is present for the Compton
College/UC/CSU selected, results revert to either El Camino College or Compton Community
College; discovered Sept. 2020 (resolved Jan 2021).
- We are listed as Compton Community College; resolved Sept 2020.
- ASSIST/CSU Chancellor's Office has provided the (very short) list of possible Articulation
Agreement discrepancies with our transition from El Camino College (ECC); resolved
- Compton Community College ("old" Compton) Articulation prior to 2006 was erroneously
displaying as El Camino College; resolved March 2020.
The C-ID technical issue we were experiencing with updating ECC Dept Name & Number
to reflect Compton College's has been resolved (Feb 2020).
We have updated the course information from ECC to Compton College's for current Compton
College courses; courses approved under ECC that were not migrated to Compton College
will still be visible on the site.
Note: ECC PSYCH 5 (CC PSYC 101) is approved for PSY 110. ECC PSYCH 5 could not be
updated to CC PSYC 101 because the units was erroneously listed as 5; therefore a
new C-ID submission resulted. Both PSYCH 5 and PSYC 101 (approved for PSY 110) are
listed on the C-ID website.
Course Equivalencies and Curriculum Information:
CEEB Code: 004078
Compton College Articulation Request Calendars
- For questions about this page, please contact the Articulation Officer: Melain McIntosh
email@example.com; 310-900-1600, Ext. 2769.
- Richette Bell, Director of Admissions & Records firstname.lastname@example.org 310-900-1600 Ext. 2048
- Felecia Hatten, Evaluation Specialist email@example.com 310-900-1600 Ext. 2046
- Last Updated: Sept. 1, 2023