- Must be enrolled in certificate, degree, or transfer program at Compton College.
- Must have a completed financial aid file at Compton College and meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Standards.
- Must be enrolled in course(s) listed on the consortium agreement at the secondary school that apply to your degree program – if you are not enrolled, the agreement cannot be processed.
- Must immediately inform Compton College and Secondary college of any change in enrollment status, including withdrawing from courses.
- Submit consortium agreement after the Financial Aid Census Date for the semester. Please check the Financial Aid website for the census date. Current verification of enrollment must be attached to the Consortium Agreement.
- Understand that the consortium agreement is only approved for one semester and not approved retroactively.
- Ensure that the Secondary College provides Compton College with an official academic transcript within 14 days of the end of the semester/session. Notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org that the request was made.
Consortium Agreement Deadlines & FormIf you would like to submit a consortium agreement, you must submit this form by the deadline date below for each semester.
APPLYING FOR 2023-2024 FINANCIAL AID CONSORTIUM AGREEMENT
Includes Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024
Email the completed form to email@example.com
|December 8, 2023
|June 7, 2024
|August 8, 2024