Library-Student Success Center (L-SSC)
Located on the first floor of the 45,000-square-foot Library-Student Success Center building, the Library provides reference services, general library orientation, research, instruction, and access to group study rooms. The Student Success Center is located on the second floor, where students have access to four drop-in tutorial centers, including tutoring, a Writing Center, Math & Science Center, and Reading Success Center. The Student Success Center will also offer a Supplemental Instruction program, directed learning activities, academic skills workshops, and peer-led tutoring. The multidisciplinary Computer Lab features 100 new computers with a variety of academic software for students to utilize for computer-aided learning, word processing and research.
- Changes to Databases offered by the Library, January 2018!
- Selected New Books (including Bestsellers) Received at the Compton College Library, December 2017
- Selected New Books (including Bestsellers) Received at the Compton College Library, November 2017
- Great Courses DVDs Available at the Compton College Library
- Tutorial on how to do research in the Library
February 12-June 8
|7:30AM - 8:00PM||7:30AM -8:00PM||7:30AM -8:00PM||7:30AM - 8:00PM||7:30AM -4:00PM||7:30AM - 2:00PM|
Closed February 19 (Presidents' Day)
Closed April 7-13 (Spring Break)
Closed May 28 (Memorial Day)
1-310-900-1600 Ext. 2175