Library-Student Success Center (L-SSC)
Located on the first floor of the 45,000-square-foot Library-Student Success Center building, the Library provides reference services, general library orientation, research, instruction, and access to group study rooms. The Student Success Center is located on the second floor, where students have access to four drop-in tutorial centers, including tutoring, a Writing Center, Math & Science Center, and Reading Success Center. The Student Success Center will also offer a Supplemental Instruction program, directed learning activities, academic skills workshops, and peer-led tutoring. The multidisciplinary Computer Lab features 100 new computers with a variety of academic software for students to utilize for computer-aided learning, word processing and research.
- Enroll in LIBR 1 - Intro to Library and Information Science!
- Class starts October 24
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00-9:50 AM
- Learn how to find the resources you need, search online databases, evaluate Internet sites and avoid plagiarism!
- Space is limited....enroll today!
- New Books Received at the CEC LIbrary, Summer 2016:
- Tutorial on how to do research in the Library
August 29-December 16
|7:30AM - 8:00PM||7:30AM -8:00PM||7:30AM -8:00PM||7:30AM - 8:00PM||7:30AM - 4:00PM||7:30AM - 2:00PM|
Closed August 19-28 (Intersession Break)
Closed Monday, September 5 (Labor Day)
Closed November 11 (Veterans Day)
Closed November 24-25 (Thanksgiving)
1-310-900-1600 Ext. 2175