The Job Placement Specialist will assist you in making the transition from college to career upon completion of their certificate and/or associate degree. To ensure that you have access to employment opportunities within the local area, the Job Placement Specialist with community-based organizations and local service providers to share employment resources with students, clients, and the public.
Programs and services for students include:
- Access to local and national jobs
- Current labor market information
- Assistance with resumes and cover letters
- Interviewing techniques and mock interviews
- Computer stations in the Transfer & Career Center to job search, register for classes, and prepare resumes
Video chat on Cranium Cafe with Nicole Smith