ADN Program Verification of Eligibility Appointments
Each fall and spring semester Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program applicants who have completed all prerequisite courses and submitted all official transcripts to the Office of Admissions and Records must meet with a Nursing Counselor for a Nursing Verification of Eligibility Appointment. Once the Counseling Department verifies eligibility, the applicant receives an application via email to apply for the ADN Program.
Applicants must complete the Nursing Verification Appointment Request to receive a Nursing Verification of Eligibility Appointment with a Nursing Counselor. Below are instructions with live links in blue, please click the live links to visit these sites.
- Ensure that all official transcripts are submitted to Office of Admissions & Records.
- All applicants must have a Compton College student ID# and Compton College email address. Visit CCCApply (OpenCCC) if you do not have a Compton College ID and email address. Note: It may take up to 72 hours to receive your Compton College ID# and email address.
- Complete and submit the online Nursing Verification Appointment Request to receive your Verification of Eligibility appointment with a Nursing Counselor.
- This spring 2022, ADN Program Verification of Eligibility Appointments take place between March 7 - March 24, 2022.
- You will receive correspondence via your Compton College email within 3-5 business days.
Applicants who have all official transcripts on file with the Office of Admissions and Records will receive priority Verification of Eligibility Appointments. Verification of Eligibility Appointments will not be offered to applicants who are currently enrolled in ADN Program prerequisite courses.