Compton College / Student Services / Support Services / Counseling / Counseling Virtual Drop-In
express counseling (Virtual drop-IN Counseling)
Due to COVID-19, Express Counseling is offered virtually, Students can virtually drop-in the same day and meet with a Counselor for quick questions. Additionally, you can submit Prerequisite Clearance Requests via email. Please click here to access the link. We will process your requests within 3 - 5 business days if you have all the required documents. The Express Counseling lobby will close 15 minutes prior to the close of business day, to help connect with the students waiting in the queue.
Reasons to meet with Express Counseling
- Plan the next 1 - 2 semester of courses
- Prerequisite clearances
- Questions About Dropping or Adding Classes
- Referrals to other programs and services
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app
- Please do not engage in videoconferencing while you are driving.
- Wear proper attire.
- Make sure there is proper lighting in the room.
- Make sure there is little to no background noise.
- Have a headset with microphone ready (your cell phone headset will work).
- Avoid interruptions - Do not answer phone calls, text or surf the web during the appointment.
- Be respectful when communicating with your counselor.