Office of Student Development
Spring 2022 Update
Due to COVID-19, the majority of Office of Student Development services are only available online.*
Student Activities Fee (Optional)
Students may opt out of the Student Activities Sticker within the first two weeks of the semester. To opt-out, please email the Office of Student Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Student IDs are available afer compleating your class enrollment..
Monday - Thursday via appointment. Click the button below to schedule an appointment.
To supplement your educational experience at Compton College, we encourage you to participate in all aspects of campus life, like clubs or service organizations, and build lifelong friendships while gaining valuable, applicable skills.
Visit the Office of Student Development to:
- Get a student photo ID and Student Activities Sticker
- Learn about ASG and Student Development activities
- Visit Associate Student Government (ASG) offices
- Learn about the Student Representation Fee
- Get involved with Associated Student Government (ASG).
- Start your own club
- Post a flier/announcement
- Get referrals to campus services
- Learn about volunteer opportunities
- Report an on-campus injury
- Access the Incident Report & Referral Form
- Information on Commencement
Virtual Spring 2022 Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you need assistance, please contact one of the staff members below.Video chat with Student Development on Cranium Cafe