Compton College / Fall
Fall Classes at Compton College
Saturday Classes begin August 20
Weekday Classes begin August 22
Midterm Classes begin October 15
Compton College provideds all current students:
- FREE Parking for 2022-2023 (Compton College student parking permit required)
- One FREE Everytable meal at the Cafeteria Monday-Thursday (Compton College student ID required)
- FREE Laptops and Wi-Fi Hotspots (apply online)
- FREE Metro GoPasses (check your @compton.edu for more info)
If you're a...
Complete the Steps to Enrollment.
- Apply for Admission
Take the first step - it's fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- Financial Aid
Need help paying for college? Apply for financial aid!
Have questions? In-person orientation provide an introduction to academic programs and support services to help you succeed.
- Educational Planning
Focus on your goal! Meet with a counselor and complete an educational plan to identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree or transfer program.
- Register for Classes
Log in to MyCompton and register online for classes on or after your assigned appointment time.
Current and/or Continuining Student
- Registration appointment information is available via MyCompton.
- If you haven't done so recently, meet with a counselor.
Follow these steps if you have completed classes at another college or university, but have never attended Compton College or you do not have a current application on file.