Business And Administrative ServiceS
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Access is limited to Compton College, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize the Student Health Center and Enrollment Services in Tartar Village. Walk-in services are available at the Library-Student Success Center, and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- Classes are available online and in-person for the winter term and spring semester. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Dr. Abdul Nasser
Vice President of Administrative Services
P (310) 900-1600 Ext. 2111
F (310) 900-1223
(310) 900-1600 Ext, 2106 Phone
Compton Community College District
1111 East Artesia Boulevard, Room C-34
Compton, CA 90221-5393
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audits, Auxiliary Services, Banking, Budgeting, Cashiering, Cash Receipts, Chart of Accounts, Financial Reporting, Investment & Financing, Petty Cash, Student Accounts, Student Financial Service, Student Refunds
Capital Projects, Construction Projects, Custodial, Facilities Planning, Grounds, Maintenance, Hazardous Material Disposal, Shipping/Receiving, Surplus Disposal, and Warehouse Operations
Facilities Rental, Fixed Assets, Records Management
Absence Reporting, Direct Deposits, Time Processing, Withholding
Bids, District Procurement and Contracting