Compton College is Open!
We're here to help you create your success story!
- Virtual and in-person enrollment services (counseling, financial aid, registration, support services/resources and programs) are available. Stop by Tartar Village, Room 5. Appointments are not required.
- The Library, Everytable Cafeteria, Bookstore, and Student Health Center are all open to current students. The Student Success Center welcomes walk-ins but appointments are recommended.
- Classes are available online and in-person. Please refer to the schedule of classes for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times when indoors and in the presence of others, except when actively eating or drinking, preferably outdoors.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
Welcome to the Compton College Community Relations webpage! We are dedicated to providing a link between Compton College and the communities it serves; while also keeping connected with students and visitors to Compton College.
The Office of Community Relations researches, designs, produces and delivers professional communications to a diverse student population, Compton College faculty and staff, the media, and elected and community leaders. We have the privilege of sharing the news of all the outstanding accomplishments, events and activities happening at Compton College.
Demonstrating Compton College's dedication to excellence in education, we provide numerous services to support the academic, athletic, artistic, and extra-curricular endeavors of students, faculty, and staff, including: news releases, government and media relations, public relations, marketing, advertising, photography, digital and graphic design, social media management, website development, and promotions.
Our online newsletter, The Messenger, offers updates on Compton College happenings. Our magazine-style publication Community News is distributed biannually to residents of our district, detailing more news from Compton College.
Click here to read The Messenger online.
We want to hear from you! If you have any story ideas you would like to share, or questions about Compton College, please feel free to contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org, 310-900-1600, ext. 2968.