We look forward to seeing you soon!
Access is limited to Compton College, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize the Student Health Center and Enrollment Services in Tartar Village. Walk-in services are available at the Library-Student Success Center, and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- The majority of classes will remain online for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022. There will be limited in-person labs and classes on campus. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Only employees, students, construction workers, and approved individuals may enter (and remain) on campus.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Information for Faculty, Classified Staff and Students
Daily Wellness Survey (Required for Entry to Campus)
All employees and students scheduled to be on campus must complete the online wellness survey within 12 hours of their arrival time, no sooner.
Compton College Students
Current National, State and Local Orders and Guidelines:
- Responding Together at Work and in the Community (County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health) - effective August 23, 2021
- Face Coverings FAQs (California Department of Public Health) - July 28, 2021
- Current Safety Measures (State of California)- August 25, 2021
- COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (Cal/OSHA) - effective June 17, 2021
- State Public Health Officer Order June 11, 2021 (California Department of Public Health)
Return to Campus
- Safe Return to Campus - April 22, 2021 (PDF)
- Eventual Return to Campus Plan - October 22, 2020 (PDF)
- Eventual Return to Campus Plan - July 30, 2020 draft (PDF)
- Eventual Return to Campus Plan - July 15, 2020 draft (PDF)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): How to Protect Yourself & Others
COVID-19 Testing Information and Resources
- St. John's Student Health Center (at Compton College) - For Employees and Current Students Only
- Los Angeles County Residents
- Orange County Residents
- City of Long Beach Residents
St. John's Well Child & Family Center is providing COVID-19 vaccines using our on-campus health center as a vaccination pod. The COVID-19 vaccine is FREE to all eligible persons (Visit the LADPH website for more info.)
Currently Enrolled Students: Make an appointment for a free COVID-19 vaccine by calling 877-612-8299.
Community Members may call 1-866-980-0870 to register for an appointment.