STEM CENTER SERVICES
STEM Students in the Student Services Year-End Celebration
May 21, 2019
The STEM Center will continue offering online drop-in tutoring during the closure of Compton College.
Winter tutoring will start on Monday, January 10
To access the tutoring session, please:
- Visit https://zoom.us/join
- Enter Meeting ID 843-244-324
- Or click on the link: https://compton-edu.zoom.us/j/843244324
- Or download the Zoom app, click here
|1 -4 p.m.||Diana||Diana||Diana||Diana||NO TUTORING|
- Diana - Chemistry 104 & 150, Math 80-270*, Physics 120, 150
- Fernando - Math 80-270* including Math 210, Physics 120, Computer Science
*Tutoring for Math 150 is not available, please see the Math & Science Center for support in this course.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE WORKSHOPS
An Academic Excellence Workshop (AEW) is a small community of students working collaboratively to master course material with the guidance of a facilitator. The AEW is designed to give students the opportunity to enhance their learning experience for a particular course.
Workshops will return in Spring
To access the workshop, use the same Zoom meeting ID as the Drop-In Tutoring
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
For information on Internships/Activities, Scholarships and Career Exploration click here!