STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
Take the first step - it's fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- A Student ID number will be issued and emailed upon completion of the online application.
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and trade schools attended must be submitted by those schools to the Records Office (Building A). Students applying for Advanced Placement credit must submit official high school transcripts.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Apply Online
FINANCIAL AID (RECOMMENDED)
Need help paying for college? Apply for financial aid!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or;
- Complete the California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
- The school code for Compton College is 001188.
- Scholarships Information
- Financial Aid Office
Have questions? Online and in-person orientations provide an introduction to academic programs and support services to help you succeed.
- Orientation is offered online via MyECC, and in person by scheduling a New Student Orientation in the Welcome Center (D-27).
- New Student Orientation
Focus on your goal! Meet with a counselor and complete an educational plan to identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree or transfer program.
- For appointment information, call the Counseling Office at 310-900-1600, ext. 2076.
- Counseling Appointments
- Testing must be completed before registering for classes.
- No appointment necessary for English, ESL (Part 1) and math placement tests.
- Available by appointment only: ATB (Ability to Benefit) and ESL (Part 2) tests.
- Assessment Center
Ready to register for classes? Log in to MyECC and register online for classes on or after your assigned appointment time.
All new students are required to complete the Steps to Enrollment prior to registering for classes at Compton College.