Student Health Center
Being a college student is tough. It's even tougher when you're hungry. Get some free groceries at the food pantry when you need to. Supplies and selection are limited, but just show your current Compton College ID to the friendly volunteers and then choose what you want. Visit us -- we're here to help!
- Compton College is closed to the public until further notice. Only essential personnel
are allowed on campus, as scheduled.
- Student support services will remain online. The on-campus Student Health Center is
open by appointment only.
- The majority of classes will remain online for Spring 2021, Summer 2021 and Fall 2021.
There will be limited in-person labs and classes on campus.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Alternative Food Resources for Compton College Students
Dr. Joseph Lewis
Student Services Advisor
310-900-1600, ext. 2088
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
You can chat with us or send us a message.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app