Apply to the Upward Bound Math & Science Program Now!
You must complete the following steps:
1. Complete a Pre-Screening Questionnaire and attach proof of family income. Acceptable documentation is parents' most recent tax forms, disability benefits, unemployment benefits, TANF etc.
Return completed Pre-Screening Questionnaires and proof of family income to:
- El Camino College Compton Center
- Upward Bound Math Science Program
- 1111 E. Artesia Blvd.
- Compton, CA 90221
2. The Pre-Screening Questionnaire will be evaluated. If the student is eligible, a program admission application will be sent to the student with a submission deadline.
3. Students who have submitted a completed admission application will be invited to a short 20-30 minute student/parent interview.