New student FORMS
- Please review the New Student Checklist (PDF) first.
- New students must complete the New Student Documents available below.
- Download the PDFs to your computer.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader.DC. please download the software at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Complete the documents electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Hard copies will not be accepted at this time.
- Submit completed documents to the SRC via email: SpecialResourceCenter@Compton.edu.
New Student Documents
- Disability Verification Form ( If you do not have an IEP or Current Doctor's Diagnosis)
- Student Rights and Responsibilities Form
- Consent Form Individual
- Consent Form (School, Doctor, etc)
- SRC Application Form
Once your documents are reviewed for completeness, the SRC will schedule an intake appointment with an SRC Counselor. The SRC Counselor will review disability documentation and discuss services and accommodations that can address identified needs.
Please email the Special Resource Center at SpecialResourceCenter@Compton.edu.