Counselors are here to provide the support and information you need to make informed decisions about your education. Counselors care about you as a whole person and are here to guide, listen and provide motivation when you need some extra encouragement. Most importantly, your Counselor is committed to helping you be successful.
Reasons to make an appointment
- Student educational plans (please provide transcripts or grade reports)
- New student orientations
- Evaluation of college transcripts for academic planning
- One hour student veteran appointments
- Student enhancement workshops
- Go to the front counter to make counseling appointments for Academic/Personal Counseling
Do you have a quick question that you need answered today?
Express Counseling is available in the counseling office. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to closing and bring copies of transcripts to Express Counseling is on a first-come, first-served, walk-in basis and open to new, current, and returning students who have a Compton College student ID number. Express Counseling is for quick, general questions, or for prerequisite clearances to enroll in classes.
Reasons to see an Express Counselor
- Questions that require brief answers
- Prerequisite clearance (please provide transcripts or grade reports)
- Referrals to other programs and services