The Student Life Office is the focal point for El Camino College Compton Center campus activities, social events, student government and services that are available to students. Assistance is provided to help students get involved in campus life through leadership and service opportunities, clubs and various organizations.
To round out a great educational experience at ECC Compton Center, students are encouraged to participate in all aspects of campus life. These experiences extend well beyond the college years. Many students who have been actively involved in Student Life have achieved successful careers and maintain life-long friendships.
Student Life Brochure (Link to PDF)
Service Area Outcomes (SAO'S)
Visit the Student Life Office:
- To get a photo I.D. card
- For information on ECC Compton Center activities
- To visit with Associate Student Body (ASB) offices
- To get involved in the ASB Council or run for office
- To start your own club
- To post a flier/announcement
- For referrals to campus services
- To get a bus pass application
- To become a volunteer
- If you are injured on campus
The Office of Student Life
Located in R-61
Fall Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Albert Olguin, Interim Director of Student Development & Athletics
310-900-1600, ext. 2802