The Student Life Office is the focal point for El Camino College Compton Center campus
activities, social events, student government and services that are available to students.
Assistance is provided to help students get involved in campus life through leadership
and service opportunities, clubs and various organizations.
To round out a great educational experience at ECC Compton Center, students are encouraged to participate in all aspects of campus life. These experiences extend well beyond the college years. Many students who have been actively involved in Student Life have achieved successful careers and maintain life-long friendships.
Visit the Student Life Office:
- To get a photo I.D. card
- For information on ECC Compton Center activities
- To visit with Associate Student Body (ASB) offices
- To get involved in the ASB Council or run for office
- To start your own club
- To post a flier/announcement
- For referrals to campus services
- To get a bus pass application
- To become a volunteer
- If you are injured on campus
El Camino College Compton will close for the Winter Recess beginning Thursday, December 24, 2015 through Friday, January 1, 2016.
The Office of Student Life
Located in R-61
Spring Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m - 12:30 p.m.
Eric Mendoza, Director of Student Development & Athletics
310-900-1600, ext. 2802