What students have said about their SI experience?
- "The SI sessions helped me to understand the class material much better, which showed on my performance on exams. I think anyone who has not taken advantage of SI workshops is missing out on a great opportunity."
- "SI gave me the opportunity to review the main points without any confusion. It definitely helped me to get a higher grade than I was expecting."
- "The SI program helped me immensely. I achieved more than I imagined. It helped to hear the lectures in class, take notes, and then go to SI sessions. Then when I studied on my own, it was a lot easier to understand the class material. I did well in class because of the SI sessions."
"SI has been an awesome learning experience...you guys rock!"
HOW TO ENROLL IN AN SI SUPPORTED COURSE:
Step 1: Download the fall 2009 SI schedule.
Step 2: Review the SI schedule to find the course you need to enroll in.
Step 3: Review the SI schedule to see what days and times the SI sessions will take place for that particular course section.
Step 4: YOU MUST LEAVE 30-60 MINUTES OPEN IN YOUR SCHEDULE TO ATTEND THE SI SESSIONS.
Step 5: Enroll in the selected course section.
Once you enroll in the SI supported course section, you will receive detailed SI information in the mail and on the first week of class.
* The CEC SI Program is a pilot program.
For further information about the SI Program please contact:
Ms. Estina Pratt, Learning Resource Coordinator
The Learning Resource Center G-39
(310) 900-1600 x2531 or firstname.lastname@example.org