Molina Medical Student Health Center
On behalf of Molina Healthcare, we would like to welcome you and provide a brief introduction to who we are and what we do. Our goal is that students will utilize medical services sponsored by the Molina Health Center throughout the academic calendar year to help maintain optimum mental and physical wellness. The Molina Health Center is solely supported by your $19 Health Fee.
Students have access to the following services at no cost:
- Complete physical exam
- Treatment for ailments such as minor lacerations, cold symptoms, URIs, conjunctivitis, flu, ear infections, common headaches, migraines, etc.
- Treatment of minor body aches
- Family planning (including pregnancy tests, condoms, birth control prescriptions)
- Health education (healthy diet, exercise, health screening, safe sex practice)
- Point of Care labs such as HgbA1c, blood glucose check, UA for UTI, rapid strep, and peak flow
- Breathing treatment for acute asthma exacerbation
- EKG (electrocardiogram) â€“ to test heart activity
- Treatment for minor sprains and strains
- Treatment of minor skin rashes
For an additional cost:
Vaccines such as flu, Tdap, meningococcal and hepatitis; TB test and PPD skin test
Hours & Location
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 1 - 5 p.m..
Walk-ins and same-day appointments available.
Located at M-4, near Campus Police and the gymnasium.
General Information: (844) 577-9337
Email us: AskMolinaHealthCenter@MolinaHealthcare.com
Substance Abuse Info & Hotline: (800) 821-4357
Crisis Center (24-hour phone): (310) 392-8381
Suicide Prevention Center: 24-hour Phone: (310) 391-1253
FOR EMERGENCIES: Call 9-1-1
All appointments require a current ECC Compton Center Student ID.