Please note: All student fees must be paid in full by the following deadlines or you may be dropped from ALL of your classes.
All fees, including any optional fees, such as a Parking Permit or ASB Student Discount Sticker that may have been requested at the time of registration must be paid by the deadline!
Hours - SUMMER
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays - Closed
For your convenience, we offer three ways to pay your fees:
- Pay online! Just go to www.compton.edu and click on MyECC.
- Bring American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, cash or checks to the Bursar's Office.
- Mail a check or money order to Compton College; Bursar's Office;
1111 E. Artesia Blvd., Compton, CA 90221.
- Be sure to mail your payment 7 days before the deadline. Your check must be received in the Bursar's Office on or before the deadline.
Students on a waitlist for a class must check their El Camino College email daily to find out if they have been admitted to the class. Waitlisted students admitted to the class must pay those class fees by the same deadlines listed above, or they will be dropped from all classes at both El Camino College and Compton College.
For questions about fee payment deadlines, call 310-900-1600 ext. 2121.
For details about Compton College enrollment fees, click here.
310-900-1600, ext. 2104
Building C, Window 36