- Effective June 7, 2019, requests for official transcripts for coursework completed beginning with summer 2019, are processed by the Compton College Admissions & Records Office.
- Depending on the preference of the receiver, transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed as a printed version.
- Click here to order Transcripts for Compton College.
- For questions or issues, contact the Credentials Customer Service Department at (847) 716-3005. Hours of Operation are 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST Monday - Friday.
The cost is $6 per transcript, plus shipping if a printed version is requested.
Shipping charges are:
- 1st Class Mail (US Postal Service Domestic Delivery): $2.25
- U.S. Postal Service International Delivery: $5.00
- FedEx Domestic Delivery to Main 48 States: $23.00 + $2.25
- FedEx Domestic Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii $30.00 + $2.25
- FedEx International: $53.00 + $2.25
Each student is entitled to two free transcripts. However, Rush Orders are not eligible as free transcripts.
- Effective June 7, 2019, official transcripts for coursework completed between fall 2006 and spring 2019 at El Camino College Compton Center, are processed by El Camino College. They are no longer available at Compton College.
- Please click here to order El Camino College Compton Center Transcripts online.
- Please contact El Camino College Records Office at 310-660-3593, Ext. 3436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Official transcripts, for work completed at the former Compton Community College prior to fall 2006, may be ordered online via Parchment Exchange.
- Click here more information.
REQUESTING IGETC/CSU CERTIFICATION
Requesting an IGETC/CSU Certification must be done in writing. Click here to complete the IGETC/CSU Certification. Once you submit your request, your eligibility for certification will be evaluated. If you are eligible, you will be contacted by an Admissions representative letting you know that your certification has been posted and that you may request a certified transcript. Once contacted by Admissions, you will need to request a transcript to be sent to your transfer institution. Any fees associated with your request will be collected at that time.
Please wait to hear from an Admissions representative before ordering a transcript. If you request a transcript before being contacted, your transcript may not contain your certification. We will not refund fees paid for transcripts that do not contain your certification if you requested them prior to being contacted by Admissions. If that transcript was one of your two free transcripts, you will not be compensated with another free transcript.
Transcripts can be mailed, hand-delivered (in a sealed envelope), or sent electronically to email@example.com
Please mail official transcripts to:
Admissions and Records Office
1111 E Artesia Blvd.
Compton, CA 90221
Please note: There may be delays with receiving and processing transcripts due to limited staffing on campus and access to mail delivery as a result of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate conducting business during these challenging times.
Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts
Students that want to submit a foreign transcript to Compton College, must have that transcript evaluated by an approved agency. All foreign transcripts that students plan to use for graduation eligibility, residency determination, special program requirements or any other reason must be evaluated by one of these approved agencies. Click here to view the list of approved California agencies. Evaluations from agencies that are not on this list will not be accepted.
sending Transcripts to COMPTON College from Other Colleges
You must request college transcripts from all schools you have attended if you:
- Plan to attend under Veterans or Social Security benefits
- Receive academic advisement to become matriculated
- Need coursework from other colleges to be reviewed for prerequisite clearance
- Plan to graduate from Compton College with a degree or certificate and wish to have coursework completed at another college considered for graduation