Admissions and Records Office
How to Apply and Register
All new and returning students who have skipped one or more semesters must re-apply by submitting an online application. For tips on how to apply see the steps below.
- Who may apply?
- Recommended Steps for Registration
- Complete the mandatory New Student Orientation online by logging onto your MyECC or in person prior to taking the Assessment Tests.
- Review the sample assessment tests and take the Assessment Tests
- Meet with counselor for prerequisite clearance and educational plan. Counseling center is located in the Administrative building (310-900-1600 Ext. 2076).
- Register Online. Students will need to check their registration appointment day and time on their MyECC account. For help registering, please stop by the Welcome Center located in room D-27 for assistance.
- High School Students must submit additional paperwork
- Outreach & School Relations
- Residency Requirements
- View the Academic Calendar
For frequently asked questions, please check Admissions and Records: FAQ.
Fall 2016 Peak Registration Hours of Operation
August 15 - September 2, 2016
*Admissions and Records will be open Saturday August 27 and September 3, 2016*
|8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM -4:30PM||
August 27, September 3
Service Area Outcomes (SAO's)
Students will become more self-sufficient with registration by learning how to use the online registration system (MyECC).
Students will be provided quality Customer Service.
310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
(For your privacy and protection, please include your full name and student ID# only; do not include your SSN)