To Add a Class
- Obtain an Add Code form the instructor.
- Go to: http://www.elcamino.edu/myecc/
- Login with username and password
- Under WebAdvisor, click on "Registration â€“ Add & Drop"
- Click on "Online Add with Faculty Permission"
- You will see the screen below and be asked to enter the two sets of numbers on the Add Code.
- Click on "SUBMIT" (Please keep the Add Code until enrollment is verified.)
- Once you successfully add the section, use the "Make a Payment" link in the "Make a Payment & Account" section and pay the amount due.
Classes can only be added with:
- An appointment time
- Appropriate pre-requisites
- Fees and other holds resolved
Classes cannot be added with:
- Time conflicts
- Excessive repeats of the course
- Schedule exceeds the allowable number of units, unless there is overload approval
Questions? Consult the class schedule/catalog, or speak with a counselor.
Before adding, drop the classes you are no longer taking. If you have a time conflict (e.g. a class you are enrolled in overlaps by one minute or more with a course you are trying to add), you will not be able to add the new class. The Add Code only works for one student.
No classes can be added after the deadline! Please see the Academic Calendar for dates and deadlines.