To Add a Class
Students must add the class online using the add stickers provided by the instructor before the add deadline for Fall 2019 (Full Semester Classes): Friday, September 6, 2019. Students who fail to officially add a course by the deadline will not be added.
- Obtain an Add Code from the instructor.
- Log into the student portal via www.compton.edu
- Under Self-Service Menu, click on "Registration"
- Click on "Online Add"
- You will see the screen below. Enter the two sets of numbers on the Add Code.
- Click on "SUBMIT" button (Please keep the Add Code until enrollment is verified.)
- Once you successfully add the course, use the "Pay on My Account" link under the "Financial Information" section to Pay fees.
Classes can only be added with:
- An appointment time
- Appropriate pre-requisites
- Fees and other holds resolved
Classes cannot be added with:
- Time conflicts
- Excessive repeats of the course
- Schedule exceeds the allowable number of units, unless there is overload approval
Questions? Consult the class schedule/catalog, or speak with a counselor.
Before adding, drop the classes you are no longer taking. If you have a time conflict (e.g. a class you are enrolled in overlaps by one minute or more with a course you are trying to add), you will not be able to add the new class. The Add Code only works for one student.
No classes can be added after the deadline! Please see the Academic Calendar for dates and deadlines.