Admissions and Records Office
How to Apply and Register
All new and returning students who have skipped one or more semesters must re-apply by submitting an online application. For tips on how to apply see the steps below.
- Who may apply?
- Recommended Steps for Registration
- Complete the mandatory New Student Orientation online by logging onto your MyECC or in person prior to taking the Assessment Tests.
- Review the sample assessment tests and take the Assessment Tests
- Meet with counselor for prerequisite clearance and educational plan. Counseling center is located in the Administrative building (310-900-1600 Ext. 2076).
- Register Online. Students will need to check their registration appointment day and time on their MyECC account. For help registering, please stop by the Welcome Center located in room D-27 for assistance.
- High School Students must submit additional paperwork
- Outreach & School Relations
- Residency Requirements
Attention Students on Level 2 Probation - Effective with the Summer/Fall 2014 registration cycle, California State law mandates that students on two semesters of academic or progress probation lose priority registration. If you are on the second level of probation and find there were extenuating circumstances you may file an Loss of Enrollment Priority & BOGFW Appeal Form. A typed narrative, supporting documentation, a current counselor-approved comprehensive education plan, and unofficial transcripts must be attached to this form. Incomplete, handwritten, or late submissions will be automatically denied. Submit completed appeal packets to the Financial Aid Office by the corresponding deadlines below. If you are submitting the appeal after classes have started and your appeal is denied, you are responsible for dropping the courses on time and/or paying all incurred charges. The decision of the college is final.
SAP, Loss of Enrollment Priority & BOG Fee Waiver (BOGFW), and Dismissal Appeal Deadlines
Fall Semester 2017: November 9, 2017
Spring Semester 2018: May 3, 2018
Summer Term 2018: August 9, 2018
For frequently asked questions, please check Admissions and Records: FAQ.
Hours of Operation - Peak Registration Period (August 14, 2017 - September 8, 2017)
Note: The campus will be closed on Monday, September 4, 2017.
|8:00 AM - 6:30PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Fall 2017 Regular Hours of Operation (September 11, 2017 - December 15, 2017)
|8:00 AM - 4:30PM||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Service Area Outcomes (SAO's)
Students will become more self-sufficient with registration by learning how to use the online registration system (MyECC).
Students will be provided quality Customer Service.
310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
(For your privacy and protection, please include your full name and student ID# only; do not include your SSN)