Business And Administrative ServiceS
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Compton College remains closed to the public until further notice, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an in-person appointment to utilize the Student Health Center, Enrollment Services in Tartar Village, and the Library-Student Success Center. Walk-in services are available at the Library; and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- The majority of classes will remain online for Fall 2021. There will be limited in-person labs and classes on campus. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:45-7:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Only employees, students, construction workers, and approved individuals may enter (and remain) on campus.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for Fall 2021 Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Dr. Abdul Nasser
Vice President of Administrative Services
P (310) 900-1600 Ext. 2111
F (310) 900-1223
(310) 900-1600 Ext, 2106 Phone
Compton Community College District
1111 East Artesia Boulevard, Room C-34
Compton, CA 90221-5393
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audits, Auxiliary Services, Banking, Budgeting, Cashiering, Cash Receipts, Chart of Accounts, Financial Reporting, Investment & Financing, Petty Cash, Student Accounts, Student Financial Service, Student Refunds
Capital Projects, Construction Projects, Custodial, Facilities Planning, Grounds, Maintenance, Hazardous Material Disposal, Shipping/Receiving, Surplus Disposal, and Warehouse Operations
Facilities Rental, Fixed Assets, Records Management
Absence Reporting, Direct Deposits, Time Processing, Withholding
Bids, District Procurement and Contracting