Compton College Transition
As Compton College completes the process to become an accredited college under the governing authority of the Compton Community College District (CCCD) by summer 2019, please be assured that multiple measures are underway to ensure a smooth transition. We anticipate a seamless continuation of all academic and support programs provided to our students as Compton College becomes a fully independent college, separate from the El Camino Community College District.
As of June 7, 2019 at 11:59 p.m., courses for the 2019-2020 school year will be offered under the authority of the CCCD, and all students earning degrees or certificates at Compton College will be issued a Compton College diploma.
Questions about the Compton College transition process? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNITY and STUDENT Forums
- July 14, 2018 - Compton CCD Community Forum Presentation
- September 11, 2018 at 1 p.m. - Student Forum (Student Lounge)
- September 18, 2018 at 6 p.m. - Student Forum (Student Lounge)
- October 9, 2018 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. - Student Forums (Student Lounge)
TRANSITION-RELATED COMMUNICATIONS and DOCUMENTATION
- Revised Budget as of April 4, 2019
- FCMAT May 16, 2017 Fiscal Letter to Compton CCCD
- Compton CCCD Recovery Budget
- Letter to CCC Chancellor Oakley re: Resolution 10-16-2018A (PDF)
El Camino College Portal: MyECC
- Students from 2006-2019 (Compton Educational Center, El Camino College Compton Center, and Compton College through spring 2019) may access MyECC by clicking here.