provost/ceo, keith curry
Welcome to El Camino College Compton Center where we are committed to ensuring every student is a success story!
As provost, I am responsible for promoting student enrollment, success and retention, while working with the El Camino College vice presidents to develop strategic plans and procedures that enhance our academic and student services programs. I am dedicated to the development of new programs and the redirection of existing programs to meet the instructional and student services needs of ECC Compton Center students.
I am personally invested in delivering on the mission of this institution, which is to offer a welcoming environment where the diversity of our students is supported to pursue and attain academic and professional excellence. ECC Compton Center promotes solutions to challenges, utilizes the latest techniques for preparing the workforce, and provides clear pathways to transfer, completion and lifelong learning.
I look forward to helping all students achieve their goals! I invite all who are interested to come talk with me during my regular "Open Hour" on Tuesdays from 2:00-4:00 p.m. in my office located in the Administration Building.
Provost, El Camino College Compton Center
CEO, Compton Community College District
News from the Provost/CEO
- November 29, 2016 "Tartar Talks" Presentation
- April 19, 2016
- August 25, 2016 - Professional Development Day
- September 27, 2016
Provost/CEO Recommendations & Initiatives
- Declining FTES 2016-17 Recommendations (PDF)
- CEC Educational Programs Task Force Recommendations
- Innovation and Effectiveness Plan - Compton 2016 (PDF)
- 2016 Tartar Leadership Academy Proposal (PDF)
- Employee Health Benefits Representative Selection Process Recommendation (PDF)