We look forward to seeing you soon!
Compton College remains closed to the public until further notice, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an in-person appointment to utilize the Student Health Center, Enrollment Services in Tartar Village, and the Library-Student Success Center. Walk-in services are available at the Library; and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- The majority of classes will remain online for Fall 2021. There will be limited in-person labs and classes on campus. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:45-7:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Only employees, students, construction workers, and approved individuals may enter (and remain) on campus.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for Fall 2021 Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Welcome to the Compton College Community Relations webpage! We are dedicated to providing a link between Compton College and the communities it serves; while also keeping connected with students and visitors to Compton College.
The Office of Community Relations researches, designs, produces and delivers professional communications to a diverse student population, Compton College faculty and staff, the media, and elected and community leaders. We have the privilege of sharing the news of all the outstanding accomplishments, events and activities happening at Compton College.
Demonstrating Compton College's dedication to excellence in education, we provide numerous services to support the academic, athletic, artistic, and extra-curricular endeavors of students, faculty, and staff, including: news releases, government and media relations, public relations, marketing, advertising, photography, digital and graphic design, social media management, website development, and promotions.
Our online newsletter, The Messenger, offers updates on Compton College happenings. Our magazine-style publication Community News is distributed biannually to residents of our district, detailing more news from Compton College.
Click here to read The Messenger online.
We want to hear from you! If you have any story ideas you would like to share, or questions about Compton College, please feel free to contact us. email@example.com, 310-900-1600, ext. 2968.