Statement of Purpose:
To develop a Technology Plan, make recommendations on new technology infrastructure (equipment or systems) being considered for purchase by the District, to review technology needs, policies and procedures on an annual basis and to determine the best allocation of technology equipment, which is donated or granted to the District. To coordinate the plans and proposals that develop, implement and evaluate distance learning and the related instructional technology activities.
Meeting Dates and Location:
Every third Wednesday of each month at 3:00 p.m., in the ITS Conference Room.
Technology Committee Membership:
|Andrei Yermakovfirstname.lastname@example.org||Management Representatives|
|Brent Kooimanemail@example.com||Faculty Representatives|
|Thomas DeHardtfirstname.lastname@example.org||Faculty Representatives|
|David Maruyamaemail@example.com||Faculty Representatives|
|David Simmonsfirstname.lastname@example.org||CCCFE - Classified Unit Representatives|
|Clifford Seymouremail@example.com||CCCFE - Classified Unit Representatives|
|Associated Student Body Representative|
|Nicole Gordonfirstname.lastname@example.org||Staff Assistance|
Technology Master Plan (PDF)
- Deliver tools, services, and applications that support teaching in classrooms and through distance learning systems.
- Provide IT services that are based on the responsible stewardship of the College's resources.
- Improve the entire student life cycle: recruitment, enrollment, and retention to graduation.
- Implement technologies that impact student success.
- Stay current with evolving technologies.
- Secure all confidential and sensitive information, protecting all systems and data storage.
- Develop and implement IT business continuity and disaster recovery plan.