Voices of Compton: Literary / Arts Journal
Students registered at ECC Compton Center may send up to three contributions (up to 5000 words) of poetry, essays, short stories, plays, song lyrics, spoken word art, artwork, paintings, photography, and/or sketches to be considered for publication in our literary / arts journal for our 90th anniversary edition depicting the campus through its history.
- A coversheet is required with (1) name, (2) student ID #, and (3) current phone number and email address.
- Check for notification at the address and phone number provided.
How to Submit Material
For your convenience, contributions can be sent in many ways:
- BY EMAIL (email@example.com)
- IN PERSON (D31-B) (Note: Times New Roman font for written material)
- VIA INSTRUCTORS (Note: Times New Roman font for written material)
- ONLINE (www.turnitin.com)
- Select "Create account" and "Student" OR if returning user, "Login" and "Enroll in class"
- Section ID 7779516 and Enrollment Password writing -> "Literary / Art Entries"
- Click on "submit" arrow by entry type (such as "Poetry" or "Plays") -> "Browse" -> "Upload" -> "Submit."
- BY MAIL (Compton Literary / Arts Journal, Humanities Division D31, 1111 East Artesia Boulevard, Compton, CA 90221-5393)