How to get started:
- Download the Program Application, fill-out, and return to the WIT Center. The WIT center is located in the Vocational
Technology Center, Room 111.
- Bring a copy of your El Camino College Compton Center student ID card to the office
for our records.
- Bring a copy of your Educational Plan. If you do not have an Educational Plan, we
will set up an appointment for you to see an academic counselor and they will help
prepare your Plan.
- If you have not taken the Assessment Test, someone from the WIT program office will
walk you through the steps and get you started.
- We will gladly assist you in understanding the Registration and Financial Aid process.
To stay eligible for the program:
- You must enroll in at least one course in a Vocational Technology Program within two
semesters of the program start date.
- You must attend at least 3 events (i.e. guest speaker, tour) per semester.
For more information contact:
Arlene Alvarez, Program Assistant
(310) 900-1600 ext. 2785
Vocational Technology Center, Room 111
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm